Monday 18 April 2011

Maria Wasti

Biography

Maria Wasti is a Pakistani film and television actress. She started her acting career in 1995 with Play  Sara Our Amara. Wasti began receiving roles in various other plays in Lahore, Karachi and Islamabad centers for PTV. In a short span of time, she was commended for being an extremely exceptional actress. 
Today Maria Wasti stands where every other aspiring newcomer wants to be. She have successful  career. Now She is one of the best Pakistani Television actress. Maria is usually seen playing unglamorous roles involving sensitive issues regarding women in Pakistan. Wasti opened up a production house in 2002, where she has successfully produced several serials and a dozen play. She is beautiful and attractive.Her Age
Maria Wasti was born on 14 August 1980 in Lahore,  Pakistan
Maria Wasti Personal Views
What actually became the reason of your foray into showbiz?
I wasn’t motivated as such. It was just by accident I entered this field. It was only later that I realized it was something I enjoyed and would pursue further.
My motto in life is ‘Live let live’. My aim in life is to live as fully as I can and to bring happiness to others if it’s possible for me. An artist is always looking for that one memorable role that would make them immortal. I am looking for such a performance myself. Other than that I try to work hard at what I do.

Maria Wasti


Maria Wasti

Maria Wasti


Maria Wasti 


Maria Wasti


Maria Wasti

Maria Wasti


Maria Wasti

Maria Wasti At Lux Style Awards ( 2008 )



Maria wasti

1 comment:

  1. Very nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wanted to say that I’ve really enjoyed surfing around your blog posts. In any case I will be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again very soon!
    Maria Wasti

    ReplyDelete